- Dr. Nadine Semer, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon in Bellflower, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License2014 - 2016
- CA State Medical License1993 - 2016
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgery
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Abdominal lipectomy: a prospective outcomes study. Semer, N.B., Ho, W.C., Mills, S., Rajashekara, B., Taylor, J.R., Trung, N.B., Young, H., Kivuls, J.; Perm J. 2008.
- Compression neuropathy of the palmar cutaneous branch of the median nerve by the antebrachial fascia. Semer, N., Crimmins, C., Jones, N. F.; J Hand Surg Br. 1996 Oct.
- The provision of surgical care by international organizations in developing countries: a preliminary report. McQueen, K. A., Hyder, J. A., Taira, B. R., Semer, N., Burkle, F. M., Casey, K. M.; World J Surg. 2010 Mar 01.
- Register to See 7 More
- Dr. Nadine Semer, Dr. Nadine Semer, MD, Dr. N Semer, Dr. Nadine Beth Semer