Dr. Goussous is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4010 V St
Sacramento, CA 95817Phone+1 916-734-7293Fax+1 916-734-6564
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MarylandFellowship, Transplant Hepatology, 2018 - 2020
- St Agnes HealthCareResidency, Surgery, 2013 - 2018
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Surgery, 2012 - 2013
- University of Jordan FOMClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsIschemic Cholangiopathy Postdonation After Circulatory Death Liver Transplantation: Donor Hepatectomy Time Matters.Naeem Goussous, Josue Alvarez-Casas, Noor Dawany, Wen Xie, Saad Malik, Stephen H Gray, Rolf N Barth, John C LaMattina> ;Transplantation direct. 2022 Jan 1
- Readmission After Pancreas Transplantation: Timing of Surgery Matters.Naeem Goussous, Tara Talaie, David P St Michel, Heather Mcdade, Susanne Gaines, Amy Borth, Noor Dawany, Wen Xie, Joseph R Scalea> ;Experimental and clinical transplantation : official journal of the Middle East Society for Organ Transplantation. 2022 Jan 1
- Acute on Chronic Liver Failure: Factors Associated With Transplantation.Naeem Goussous, Wen Xie, T. Zhang, Saad Ullah Malik, Josue Alvarez-Casas, Stephen H. Gray, Rolf N. Barth, Paul J. Thuluvath, John C. LaMattina> ;Transplantation direct. 2021 Nov 17
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: