Dr. Gabbur is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Community Drive
Manhasset, NY 11030Phone(516) 562-4435Fax(718) 270-4122
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1998
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsTransvaginal sonographic findings of a large intramural uterine hematoma associated with iatrogenic injury sustained at termination of pregnancy.David M. Sherer, Constantine Gorelick, Nagaraj Gabbur, D. Borowski, Eli Serur, Harry L. Zinn, Mila Kheyman, Ovadia Abulafia> ;Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2007 Jul 1
- 3 citationsColor Doppler imaging and 3-dimensional sonographic findings of urinary bladder leiomyoma.David M. Sherer, Constantine Gorelick, Nagaraj Gabbur, Wellman Cheung, Yi-Chun Lee, Eli Serur, Harry L. Zinn, Aleksandra Zigalo, Ovadia Abulafia> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2007 May 1
- 18 citationsDo serum beta-human chorionic gonadotropin levels on day 4 following methotrexate treatment of patients with ectopic pregnancy predict successful single-dose therapy?Nagaraj Gabbur, David M. Sherer, Mira Hellmann, Ehab Abdelmalek, Patrina Phillip, Ovadia Abulafia> ;American Journal of Perinatology. 2006 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Suny Downstate Rei FellowshipDecember 18th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: