Dr. Ayoub is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9900 Nicholas St
Omaha, NE 68114Phone+1 402-829-6384Fax+1 402-829-6495
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nagi Ayoub is a plastic surgeon in Omaha, NE and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, CHI Health Immanuel, CHI Health Lakeside, Methodist Fremont Health, and Nebraska Methodist Hospital. He received his medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine and has been in practice 22 years. He is experienced in nutrition, head and neck oncology and microvascular reconstruction, hand and wrist surgery, burn management, and cosmetic / aesthetic surgery.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 2000 - 2002
- Creighton University School of Medicine (Omaha)Residency, Surgery, 1995 - 2000
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- IA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- NE State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 183 citationsMesenchymal stem cells and cutaneous wound healing: novel methods to increase cell delivery and therapeutic efficacy.Dylan E. Lee, Nagi T. Ayoub, Devendra K. Agrawal> ;Stem Cell Research & Therapy. 2016 Mar 9
- 23 citationsHigh-mobility Group Box Protein-1, Matrix Metalloproteinases, and Vitamin D in Keloids and Hypertrophic Scars.Dylan E. Lee, Ryan M. Trowbridge, Nagi T. Ayoub, Devendra K. Agrawal> ;Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Global open. 2015 Jun 1
- 23 citationsSurgical management of acquired (cicatricial) buried penis in an adult patient.Corey W. Chopra, Nagi T. Ayoub, Cecil Bromfield, Peter D. Witt> ;Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2002 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: