Dr. Hanna is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16221 W 159th St
Lockport, IL 60441Phone+1 815-588-1111Fax+1 815-838-4305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, 1985 - 1987
- University of ChicagoResidency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1985
- Cairo University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2026
- IN State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1987 - 1989
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Physician SpecialtiesBoard of Certification in Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsFetal cardiac output in the isoimmunized pregnancy: A pulsed Doppler-echocardiographic study of patients undergoing intravascular intrauterine transfusionJoshua A. Copel, Peter Grannum, Jacqueline Green, Kathy Belanger, Nagui Hanna, C. Carl Jaffe, John C. Hobbins, Charles S. Kleinman> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1989 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: