Dr. Serio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office830 S Gloster St
Tupelo, MS 38801Phone+1 662-377-3000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pikeville Kentucky College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State License 2018 - 2022
- MS State License 2008 - 2023
- OH State License 2004 - 2010
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsFunctional analyses of tiptop and antennapedia in the embryonic development of Oncopeltus fasciatus suggests an evolutionary pathway from ground state to insect legs.Scott W. Herke, Nahum V. Serio, Bryan T. Rogers> ;Development. 2004 Nov 24
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: