Are you Dr. Rahman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office78 Hospital Rd
Macon, MS 39341Phone+1 662-726-4264Fax+1 662-726-4204
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Naim Rahman, MD is an internist in Macon, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi and Texas. He is affiliated with Noxubee General Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1998 - 2000
- Rutgers Health/Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Flushing Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Allama Iqbal Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- MS State Medical License 2000 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 83 citationsFluoroquinolone-Resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae Associated with Levofloxacin TherapyCarl Urban, Naim Rahman, Xilin Zhao, Noriel Mariano, Sorana Segal-Maurer, Karl Drlica, James J. Rahal> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2001 Sep 15
- 7 citationsDetection of multiresistant ceftazidime-susceptible Klebsiella pneumoniae isolates lacking TEM-26 after class restriction of cephalosporins.Carl Urban, Noriel Mariano, Naim Rahman, Anne Marie Queenan, Deborah A. Montenegro, Karen Bush, James J. Rahal> ;Microbial Drug Resistance. 2000 Jan 1
- Cranial-epidural tuberculosis presenting as a scalp swelling.Shahat, A. H., Rahman, N. U., Obaideen, A. M., Ahmed, I., Zahman Au, A.> ;Surg Neurol. 2004 May
- Noxubee General HospitalMacon, Mississippi