Dr. Zoubi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeChildren's Hospital of Michigan
3901 Beaubien street
Detroit, MI 48201Phone(313) 745-5585
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- CS Mott Children's Hospital - University of MichiganFellowship, Pediatric gastroenterology, 1999 - 2002
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1997
- University of Jordan Faculty of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Gastroenterology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Transplant Hepatology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsBladder and Bowel Dysfunction: Evidence for Multidisciplinary CareCortney Wolfe-Christensen, Alexandra Manolis, William C. Guy, Natalija Kovacevic, Najeeb Zoubi, Mohammad El-Baba, Larisa Kovacevic, Yegappan Lakshmanan> ;The Journal of Urology. 2013 Nov 1
- 9 citationsCongenital short-gut syndromeGauravi K. Sabharwal, Peter J. Strouse, Saleem Islam, Najeeb Zoubi> ;Pediatric Radiology. 2004 May 1
- 1 citationsPediatric disorders of the stomach.Najeeb Zoubi, Chris J. Dickinson> ;Current Opinion in Gastroenterology. 2002 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: