Dr. Lal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office530 First Ave
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 562-4141
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2017
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Research Fellow, 2012 - 2013
- Boston University School of MedicineM.A., Biochemistry/Medical Sciences, Magna Cum Laude, 2011 - 2013
- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityBS, Biology, Chemistry, Minor in Political Science, Cum Laude, 2006 - 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Delayed hemodialysis in COVID-19: Case series with literature reviewMichael Connerney, Yasar Sattar, Hiba Rauf, Sahil Mamtani, Waqas Ullah, Nara Miriam Michaelson, Umaima Dhamrah, Naman Lal, Sharaad Latchana, Aaron Stern> ;Clinical nephrology. Case studies. 2021 Jan 1
- Bacterial Superinfection of Amoebic Liver Abscess.Umaima Dhamrah, Nadia Solomon, Naman Lal> ;Journal of investigative medicine high impact case reports. 2020 May 28
- Hindi, Punjabi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: