Dr. Ghansah is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Saint Joseph Dr
Lexington, KY 40504Phone(859) 940-5152
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1998 - 2001
- University of Leipzig Faculty of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Complications of major aortic and lower extremity vascular surgery.Ghansah, J. N., Murphy, J. T.> ;Semin Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2004 Dec
- Saint Joseph Hospital. Medical Units Honor Top Doctors, NurseDecember 8th, 2020
- CHI Saint Joseph HealthLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: