Dr. Barbarito is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W Saint John St
Spartanburg, SC 29306Phone(303) 532-1536Fax(978) 291-1875
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1996 - 2018
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: