Dr. Cooper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office714 Beacon St
Newton, MA 02462Phone(617) 332-1001Fax(617) 332-5154
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston VA Healthcare System (Brockton-West Roxbury)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1988
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- A Toronto Hospital Just Ranked as One of the Best in the World for the Third Year in a RowMarch 4th, 2022
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: