Are you Dr. Griner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 Tree Lane Rd
Snellville, GA 30078Phone(770) 985-6233Fax(770) 985-6864
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nancy Griner, MD is an otolaryngologist in Snellville, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Florida. She is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center and Northside Hospital - Gwinnett.
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1985 - 1986
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1983 - 1985
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1982 - 1982
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1991 - Present
- GA State Medical License 1987 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 1986 - 1998
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsThe precise midline forehead flap as a musculocutaneous flap.J. Regan Thomas, Nancy Griner, Ted A. Cook> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 1988 Jan 1
- 34 citationsSteps for a safer method of osteotomies in rhinoplastyJ. Regan Thomas, Nancy Griner, Daniel Remmler> ;Laryngoscope. 1987 Jun 1
- 17 citationsThe Relationship of Lateral Osteotomies in Rhinoplasty to the Lacrimal Drainage SystemJ. Regan Thomas, Nancy Griner> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 1986 Mar 1
- Join now to see all