Dr. Hagloch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office940 Royal Ave
Medford, OR 97504Phone(541) 732-7460Fax(541) 732-7461
- Is this information wrong?
- Nancy Hagloch, M.D., knew from an early age that she wanted to be a physician, deliver babies, and care for women. In addition, she was drawn to the obstetrics and gynecology specialty because it would allow her to spend time with patients in labor and delivery as well as in the operating room.
Today, Dr. Hagloch has had the pleasure of practicing medicine for nearly 20 years in the Rogue Valley and has delivered thousands of babies. In her practice, she emphasizes careful listening, patient education, evidence-based standards, and the creation of tailored care plans for her patients. Dr. Hagloch is excited to be focusing now on gynecology, minimally invasive gynecology surgery, and genetic counseling for breast/ovarian cancer.
Dr. Hagloch earned both her bachelor’s and medical degrees from the University of California, San Diego, and completed her residency with St. Joseph Health in Denver, Colorado.
Married with two daughters, Dr. Hagloch’s personal priorities include delivering gynecology care in a Christian centered way, raising her two girls and enjoying a balanced life, especially the outdoors, gardening, sewing, and humor.
Education & Training
- Saint Joseph Hospital, IncResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1993 - 1997
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1993
- University of California, San DiegoBS, Biochemistry, 1984 - 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- CO State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- 'This Is the Day We've Been Praying for,' Local Moderna Trial Participant Opens UpNovember 17th, 2020
- Providence Medford Medical CenterMedford, Oregon
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: