Dr. Pyram-Bernard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6971 W. Sunrise blvd
Plantation, FL 33313Phone+1 954-791-0711Fax+1 954-791-4392
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nancy Pyram-Bernard is a family physician in Plantation, FL and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. She received her medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including French and Creole. She specializes in Family Medicine and OMT.
Education & Training
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2000 - 2024
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Chief Family Practice Department, Peer Review 2014 - Present
- French, Creole
- Memorial Hospital WestPembroke Pines, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: