Dr. Weber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 W Greenlawn Ave
Lansing, MI 48910Phone+1 517-975-7500Fax+1 517-975-7510
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 2005 - 2024
- TX State License 2018 - 2024
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Mass Shootings in America: Consensus Recommendations for Healthcare Response.Craig Goolsby, Keke Schuler, Jon Krohmer, David N Gerstner, Nancy W Weber, David E Slattery, Deborah A Kuhls, Thomas D Kirsch> ;Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 2023 Jan 1
- A 45-year-old Female with an Atypical Presentation of Pharyngitis.Artur Schander, Andrew A. Glickman, Nancy Weber, Brian Rodgers, Michael B. Carney> ;Clinical Practice and Cases in Emergency Medicine. 2020 Apr 27
- Skin Infection Hits Local Junior High TeamSeptember 16th, 2016
- Surgeons Labored to Save the Wounded in El Paso Mass ShootingAugust 9th, 2019
- University Medical Center of El PasoEl Paso, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: