Are you Dr. Wilson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePartners Breast Diagnostic Center
2415 University Parkway, Building 3, Suite 219
Sarasota, FL 34243Phone+1 941-757-1044
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nancy Wilson, MD is a board certified radiologist in Sarasota, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Minnesota, and Georgia. She is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Health Care System and DeSoto Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of Medicine (Methodist)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1981 - 1984
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1979 - 1980
- Indiana University School of Medicine/Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 2020
- GA State Medical License Active through 2013
- MN State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsPsychological treatment of hypnotic-dependent insomnia in a primarily older adult sample.Kenneth L. Lichstein, Sidney D. Nau, Nancy M. Wilson, R. Neal Aguillard, Kristin W. Lester, Andrew J. Bush, Christina S. McCrae> ;Behaviour Research and Therapy. 2013 Dec 1
- Axium MicroFX Coil for the Completing Endovascular Aneurysm Surgery Study (ACCESS). A Prospective Evaluation of the Safety and Durability of Axium MicroFX PGLA Coils.Waldau, B., Fargen, K. M., Mack, W. J., Wilson, N. M., Khaldi, A., Hoh, B. L., Mocco, J.> ;Interv Neuroradiol. 2012 Jun
- 28 citationsThe roles of social support and self-efficacy in physical health's impact on depressive and anxiety symptoms in older adults.Amber L. Paukert, Jeremy W. Pettit, Mark E. Kunik, Nancy Wilson, Diane M. Novy, Howard M. Rhoades, Anthony J. Greisinger, Oscar A. Wehmanen, Melinda A. Stanley> ;Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings. 2010 Nov 26
- Join now to see all