Are you Dr. Pidikiti?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office703 Alcorn Dr
Corinth, MS 38834Phone(662) 286-9393Fax(662) 286-9533
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nanni Pidikiti, MD is a cardiologist in Corinth, Mississippi. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi, Florida, and Tennessee. She is affiliated with Magnolia Regional Health Center and Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1990 - 1993
- Catholic Medical Centers of Brooklyn and QueensResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Kurnool Medical CollegeClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- OK State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- TX State Medical License 1993 - 2000
- LA State Medical License 1989 - 1994
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsBradykinin-evoked modulation of cytosolic Ca2+ concentrations in cultured renal epithelial (MDCK) cellsNanni Pidikiti, Donna Gamero, Juan Gamero, Aviv Hassid> ;Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 1985 Jul 31
- Effects of vasoactive peptides on cytosolic calcium in cultured mesangial cells.Hassid, A., Pidikiti, N., Gamero, D.> ;Am J Physiol. 1986 Dec 01