Are you Dr. Khan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4200 Portsmouth St
Houston, TX 77027Phone+1 713-774-7611Fax+1 214-712-2487
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nasir Khan, MD is a geriatrician in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Florida, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Legent Orthopedic Hospital Carrollton.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 1997 - 1998
- BronxCare Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Sind Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2011
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- AL State Medical License 1997 - 2008
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- One-Woman Army to Defeat Breast Cancer in PakistanNovember 19th, 2020
- Legent Orthopedic Hospital CarrolltonCarrollton, Texas