Dr. Kamal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office310 W 9th St
Frederick, MD 21701Phone+1 301-695-6800Fax+1 301-695-6891
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MarylandFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2018
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Gastrointestinal Computed Tomography Findings in Chronic Granulomatous Disease with Subgroup Clinicopathologic AnalysisSumona Bhattacharya, Yilun Koethe, Alexander Ling, Natasha Kamal, Sajneet Khangura, Meghna Alimchandani, Martha Quezado, Christa S. Zerbe, Harry L. Malech, John I. Gal...> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2021 May 1
- 4 citationsFecal Incontinence in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.Natasha Kamal, Kiran Motwani, Jennifer Wellington, Uni Wong, Raymond K. Cross> ;Crohn's & Colitis 360. 2021 Feb 24
- 5 citationsBlistering autoimmune skin reaction following SHINGRIX vaccination in an ulcerative colitis patient: Case report and literature review.Harrison Bell, Natasha Kamal, Uni Wong> ;Vaccine. 2020 Oct 13
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: