Dr. Derhammer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2160 S 1st Ave
Maywood, IL 60153Phone(708) 216-9000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola UniversityChief Residency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Loyola UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2003 - 2007
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hospital Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPaternity leave in medical residency.Nathan E. Derhammer> ;AMA journal of ethics. 2015 Feb 1
- Loyola University Medical CenterMaywood, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: