Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office757 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095Phone(310) 267-9643
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2018 - 2021
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2018, MD, MS
Publications & Presentations
- Identifying Quality Gaps in Preventive Care for Outpatients With Cirrhosis Within a Large, Academic Health Care System.Ani Kardashian, Arpan A. Patel, Elizabeth S. Aby, Vivy T. Cusumano, Camille Soroudi, Adam Winters, Eric Wu, Peter Beah, Sean Delshad, Nathan G. Kim, Liu Yang, Folasade...> ;Hepatology communications. 2020 Dec 1
- Cardiovascular and metabolic disease in the liver transplant recipient.Nathan G. Kim, Avneesh Sharma, Sammy Saab> ;Best Practice & Research in Clinical Gastroenterology. 2020 Sep 12
- 1 citationsMeeting the WHO hepatitis C virus elimination goal: Review of treatment in paediatrics.Nathan G. Kim, Ravina Kullar, Haydar Khalil, Sammy Saab> ;Journal of Viral Hepatitis. 2020 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: