Dr. Pham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Boston Medical Center Pl
Boston, MA 02118
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve UniversityMD, 2013 - 2018
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsINCREASED BONE TURNOVER IN TYPE 2 DIABETES PATIENTS RANDOMIZED TO BARIATRIC SURGERY VERSUS MEDICAL THERAPY AT 5 YEARS.Megan R. Crawford, Natha n. Pham, Leil a. Khan, James Bena, Philip R. Schauer, Sangeeta R. Kashyap> ;Endocrine Practice. 2017 Nov 16
- 11 citationsIncreased Free Testosterone Levels in Men with Uncontrolled Type 2 Diabetes Five Years After Randomization to Bariatric Surgery.Nathan H Pham, James Bena, Deepak L. Bhatt, Laurence Kennedy, Philip R. Schauer, Sangeeta R. Kashyap> ;Obesity Surgery. 2018 Jan 1
- 4 citationsImpact of Pharmacy Proximity and Delivery Services on HIV Viral Suppression Among Low Income Urban PatientsNathan Pham, Steven A. Lewis, Ann Avery> ;Aids and Behavior. 2018 Mar 1
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care SystemSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: