Dr. Wagstaff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22151 Moross Rd
Detroit, MI 48236Phone(313) 343-3494Fax(313) 343-4932
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- William Beaumont HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2006
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsImplementing a surgical skills training program.Robert A. Starr, Nathan V. Wagstaff> ;Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics of North America. 2006 Jun 1
- Ascension St. John HospitalGrosse Pointe, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: