Are you Dr. Mann?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 Grove Rd
Greenville, SC 29605Phone+1 864-455-1660Fax+1 864-455-6610
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nathaniel Mann, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Greenville, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Massachusetts, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2018 - 2025
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A Photographic Case of Frostbite Treated with Delayed Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.Ashlee Davis, Brent Sinopoli, Nathaniel Mann, Antine E Stenbit> ;High Altitude Medicine & Biology. 2022 Jun 1
- Venomous Snake Bites Going up as Development Encroaches on Reptile's HabitatMay 21st, 2019
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalGreenville, South Carolina