Are you Dr. Iqbal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13011 S. 104th St.
Palos Park, IL 60464Phone(708) 274-3278Fax(708) 274-3299
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Naveed Iqbal, MD is a cardiologist in Palos Park, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Texas, and Michigan. He is affiliated with MacNeal Hospital and AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- St. Matthew's UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2019
- MI State Medical License 2009 - 2019
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsDetectable subclinical myocardial necrosis is associated with cardiovascular risk in stable patients with diabetes.W.H. Wilson Tang, Yuping Wu, Earl B. Britt, Naveed S. Iqbal, Stanley L. Hazen> ;Diabetes Care. 2013 Feb 7
- 7 citationsUsefulness of Cardiac Biomarker Score for Risk Stratification in Stable Patients Undergoing Elective Cardiac Evaluation Across Glycemic StatusStanley L Hazen, Naveed Iqbal> ;The American Journal of Cardiology. 2013 Feb 15
- Thalidomide impairs insulin action on glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis in patients with type 2 diabetes.Iqbal N, Zayed M, Boden G> ;Diabetes Care. 2000-08-01