Dr. Ragheb-Mueller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone+1 312-864-6000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2002 - 2005
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State License 2000 - 2026
- IN State License 2005 - 2023
- NY State License 2008 - 2009
- TN State License 2002 - 2006
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Letter to the editor.Ivanna A Sanoja, Nawal Ragheb-Mueller, Kenneth Toth> ;Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. 2021 Nov 1
- 2 citationsUse of intrathecal chloroprocaine for ambulatory perianal procedures in the prone jackknife position: a retrospective single-center experienceIvanna A Sanoja, Kenneth S. Toth, Nawal Ragheb-Mueller> ;Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. 2020 Jul 5
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: