Are you Dr. Obiesie?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 E McDowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85006Phone+1 602-254-1136Fax+1 602-279-1720
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ndidiamaka (Okafor) Obiesie, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Phoenix, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona. She is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix and St. Luke's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2006 - 2008
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Nigeria Faculty of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease