Dr. Okereke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10269 Storm Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45251Phone+1 201-873-3098Fax+1 513-386-9989
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Howard University HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1997 - 1999
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1995 - 1997
- Howard University HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1995
- Howard University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- School of Public Health, University of MinnesotaM.P.H, Maternal & Child Health, 1986 - 1993
- University of Nigeria Faculty of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- Sollers Institute, Edison, NJ 08837Advanced Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance
Publications & Presentations
- 56 citationsLongitudinal changes in energy expenditure and body composition in obese women with normal and impaired glucose toleranceNdubueze C. Okereke, Larraine Huston-Presley, Saeid B. Amini, Satish C. Kalhan, Patrick M. Catalano> ;American Journal of Physiology-endocrinology and Metabolism. 2004 Sep 1
- 37 citationsThe effect of gender and gestational diabetes mellitus on cord leptin concentrationNdubueze C. Okereke, Jennifer Uvena-Celebrezze, Larraine Hutson-Presley, Saeid B. Amini, Patrick M. Catalano> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2002 Sep 1
- ADA Nutrition Intervention Project: Effectiveness and Cost-Benefit Analysis of Nutrition Care - Nutrition Intervention in Prenatal care.Splett PL, Hixson P, Okereke NC, Journal of Am Dietetics Association Vol. 91(11) S21-S26, 1991
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: