Dr. Brockbank is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office212 N Main St
Fairfax, OK 74637Phone+1 620-356-1261Fax+1 620-356-3846
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oakland Physicians Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1987 - 1991
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State License 2015 - 2023
- KS State License 2003 - 2017
- IA State License 1991 - 2002
- MI State License 1987 - 2002
- UT State License 1900 - Present
- ND State License Active through 2003
Publications & Presentations
- TAT complexes and prothrombin fragment 1 + 2 in oral contraceptive users.Saleh, A. A., Brockbank, N., Dorey, L. G., Ozawa, T., Dombrowski, M. P., Bottoms, S. F., Cotton, D. B., Mammen, E. F.> ;Thromb Res. 1994 Jan 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: