Dr. Davis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office254 Brooklyn St
Carbondale, PA 18407Phone+1 570-282-3347Fax+1 570-282-2189
- Is this information wrong?
- I have been in private solo practice since 1991. Throughout my career, I have maintained dual board certification in Family Practice through both the American Osteopathic Association, as well as the American Medical Association. I have one practice location, and I work daily at this location in collaboration with a physician assistant, Ann Diehl, PA-C. We provide comprehensive medical services and care for patients of all ages. We accept new patients on a limited basis, depending on factors which may change over the course of time and circumstances. For appointment availability, please call and inquire.
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- St Luke's University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Family MedicineFamily Practice
- Regional Hospital of ScrantonScranton, Pennsylvania
- Moses Taylor HospitalScranton, Pennsylvania
- Geisinger-Community Medical CenterScranton, Pennsylvania
- Wayne Memorial HospitalHonesdale, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: