Overview of Dr. Dixit
Dr. Neel Dixit is a neurologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, and VCU Medical Center. Dr. dixit received Dr. Dixits medical degree from Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and has been in practice 10 years. Dr. dixit is one of 64 doctors at VCU Medical Center and one of 371 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Neurology. Dr. dixit has 1 publication and 7 citings.
Office156 William Street
New York, NY 10038
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- CA State Medical License 2011 - Present
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsRapidly Progressive Transthyretin-Mediated Amyloidosis in a Domino Liver Transplant Recipient of a Ser23Asn Donor.Neel Dixit, Adam Castano, Mary Jane Farr, Rebecca Traub, Suzanne Lentzsch, Robert S. Brown, Mathew S. Maurer, Thomas H. Brannagan> ;Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease. 2016 Mar 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
- VCU Medical CenterRichmond, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: