Dr. Duggal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 S Bascom Ave
San Jose, CA 95128Phone(408) 885-5550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New Mexico HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1985 - 1987
- Christian Medical College LudhianaClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1985 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Perioperative Supplemental Oxygen and the Risk of Surgical Site Infection Start of enrollment: 2006 Aug 01Duggal, N.
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsPerioperative oxygen supplementation and surgical site infection after cesarean delivery: a randomized trial.Neena Duggal, Vineela Poddatorri, Sara Noroozkhani, R. Iram Siddik-Ahmad, Aaron B. Caughey> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2013 Jul 1
- 33 citationsAntibiotic prophylaxis for prevention of postpartum perineal wound complications: a randomized controlled trial.Neena Duggal, Celia Mercado, Kay Daniels, Alexandra Bujor, Aaron B. Caughey, Yasser Y. El-Sayed> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2008 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: