Overview of Dr. Erinjeri
Dr. Neeta Erinjeri is a general surgeon in Miami, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baptist Hospital of Miami and South Miami Hospital. She received her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and has been in practice 5 years. She is one of 44 doctors at South Miami Hospital and one of 79 doctors at Baptist Hospital of Miami who specialize in General Surgery. She has 4 publications and 30 citings.
OfficeBaptist Health Miami Cancer Institute
8900 N Kendall Dr
Miami, FL 33176
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2012 - 2017
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsVolume-outcome relationship in parathyroid surgery.Neeta J. Erinjeri, Robert Udelsman> ;Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2019 Jun 15
- 1 citationsTransoral Endoscopic Thyroidectomy Vestibular Approach.Neeta J. Erinjeri, Robert Udelsman> ;Advances in Surgery. 2019 May 17
- 16 citationsWhole-Exome Sequencing Identifies Two Discrete Druggable Signaling Pathways in Follicular Thyroid CancerNeeta J. Erinjeri, Norman G. Nicolson, Christine Deyholos, Reju Korah, Tobias Carling> ;Journal of The American College of Surgeons. 2018 Mar 20
- Whole-Exome Sequencing Identifies Two Discrete Druggable Signaling Pathways in Follicular Thyroid CancerMarch 2018
- Neeta Erinjeri, MD Is Recognized by Continental Who's WhoSeptember 17th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: