Are you Dr. Sheng?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 633-7292
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Neha (Shah) Sheng, MD is a vascular surgeon in Chicago, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and California. She is affiliated with John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda UniversityFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 2011 - 2013
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2006 - 2011
- Rush Medical College of Rush UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPlacement of Upper Extremity Arteriovenous Access in Patients with Central Venous Occlusions: A Novel Technique.Allen G. Murga, Jason Chiriano, Christian Bianchi, Neha Sheng, Sheela Patel, Ahmed M. Abou-Zamzam, Theodore H. Teruya> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2017 Jul 1
- 1 citationsDistal Radial Artery Embolization: An Alternative Approach towards Access Preservation and Limb Salvage in Radiocephalic Arteriovenous Fistulae Complicated by Steal Sy...Olamide Alabi, Theodore H. Teruya, Neha Sheng, Christian Bianchi, Jason Chiriano, Ahmed M. Abou-Zamzam> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2015 Jul 1
- 6 citationsComparison of Nonpenetrating Titanium Clips versus Continuous Polypropylene Suture in Dialysis Access CreationKhanh P. Nguyen, Theodore Teruya, Olamide Alabi, Neha Sheng, Christian Bianchi, Jason Chiriano, Salem Dehom, Ahmed M. Abou-Zamzam> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2015 May 1
- Join now to see all
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook CountyChicago, Illinois