Are you Dr. Lipke?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6511 Springbrook Ave
Rhinebeck, NY 12572Phone+1 914-666-8866
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Neil Lipke, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Rhinebeck, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Colorado. He is affiliated with Northern Dutchess Hospital, Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus, and Health Alliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2002
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2025
- CO State Medical License 2010 - 2019
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsSignificance of Unilateral Submandibular Gland Excision on Salivary Flow in Noncancer PatientsDevin M. Cunning, Neil Lipke, Mark K. Wax> ;The Laryngoscope. 1998 Jun 1