Dr. Shah is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Red River St
Austin, TX 78701Phone(512) 324-7000Fax(512) 231-5557
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cambridge Hospital - Cambridge Health AllianceResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2014
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 2011 - 2012
- Caritas Carney HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2010 - 2011
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- CT of blunt abdominal and pelvic vascular injury.Vu M, Anderson SW, Shah N, Soto JA, Rhea JT> ;Emerg Radiol. 2010-01-01
- Extremity CT angiography: application to trauma using 64-MDCT.Shah, N.,Anderson, S. W.,Vu, M.,Pieroni, S.,Rhea, J. T.,Soto, J. A.> ;Emerg Radiol. 2009 Mar 21
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: