Dr. Stafford is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3643 N. Roxboro Rd
Durham, NC 27704Phone(919) 470-8490Fax(919) 470-8469
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Neil Stafford is an internist in Durham, NC and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Duke Regional Hospital and Duke University Hospital. He received his medical degree from David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and has been in practice 17 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2003 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Anticoagulant Therapy for AFib in Patients with End-Stage Renal DiseaseAugust 23rd, 2019
- WellCare Donates $230,000 to Open New Health Clinic in Avondale Elementary School DistrictAugust 8th, 2018
- Use of Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) for Heart FailureAugust 24th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: