Dr. Pereira is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1301 Lyons Rd
Coconut Creek, FL 33063Phone(954) 971-2266Fax(305) 461-5911
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1996
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1970 - 1973
- Deaconess HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Federal University of Parana Faculty of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1995 - 2005
- IL State Medical License 1992 - 2002
- FL State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- Vasopressin in Traumatic Hemorrhagic Shock Study Start of enrollment: 2010 Jul 01
Phase 2, Phase 3
- Majority of Covid Patients in Portuguese Hospitals Have Blood-Type A-January 22nd, 2021
- Porto Reports 40% – 50% Increase in Suspected Covid CasesJuly 1st, 2021
- Northwest Medical CenterPompano Beach, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: