Are you Dr. Basavaraju?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office378 Elm Drive
Roslyn, NY 11576Phone+1 516-713-4465Fax+1 347-328-0333
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nerlige Basavaraju, MD is a geriatrician in Roslyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
Education & Training
- RG Kar Medical College CalcuttaClass of 1958, MB BS
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsGabapentin for disruptive behaviour in an elderly demented patient.Gregory M. Goldenberg, Kenneth Kahaner, Nerlige Basavaraju, Srinivas Rangu> ;Drugs & Aging. 1998 Aug 1
- 1 citationsRefractory hypothyroidism in an elderly woman.Gisele Wolf-Klein, Nerlige G. Basavaraju, Felix A. Silverstone> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1994 Sep 1
- 14 citationsCortisol deficient state. A cause of reversible cognitive impairment and delirium in the elderly.Nerlige Basavaraju, Steven L. Phillips> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1989 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Long Island Jewish Medical CenterNew Hyde Park, New York