- Dr. Nevan Baldwin, MD is a board certified neurosurgeon in Lubbock, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, New Mexico, and Virginia. He is a Neurosurgical Associates at LLP.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurosurgery: General Neurosurgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FAANS)American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Complications of cervical spine manipulation therapy: 5-year retrospective study in a single-group practice. Malone, D.G., Baldwin, N.G., Tomecek, F.J., Boxell, C.M., Gaede, S.E., Covington, C.G., Kugler, K.K.; Neurosurg Focus. 2002 Dec 15.
- Lumbar disc disease: the natural history. Baldwin, N.G.; Neurosurg Focus. 2002 Aug 15.
- A comparison of fluoroscopy and computed tomography-derived volumetric multiple exposure transmission holography for the guidance of lumbar pedicle screw insertion. Benzel, E. C., Rupp, F. W., McCormack, B. M., Baldwin, N. G., Anson, J. A., Adams, M. S.; Neurosurgery. 1995 Oct.
- Register to See 3 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Nevan Baldwin, Dr. Nevan Baldwin, MD, Dr. N Baldwin, Dr. Nevan G Baldwin