Are you Dr. Henin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 Long Pond Drive
Harwich, MA 02645Phone(508) 432-4100Fax(508) 432-8951
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nevine Henin, MD is a board certified family physician in Harwich, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Indiana. She is affiliated with Cape Cod Hospital and Providence Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1999 - 2021
- IN State Medical License 1998 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- [Nodular and paranodular formations].Giovanni A, Hénin N, Triglia JM, Cannoni M, Pech A> ;Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord). 1987-01-01
- [Language testing in children from 18 months to 6 and a half years of age. Methods, reflections].Hénin N, Du Lac M> ;Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord). 1984-01-01
- Stimulation of rat liver AMP-activated protein kinase by AMP analogues.Henin, N., Vincent, M. F., Van den Berghe, G.> ;Biochim Biophys Acta. 1996 Jun 4
- Join now to see all
- Community Health Center Welcomes DoctorsJanuary 7th, 2021