Dr. Nguyen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1401 St Joseph Pkwy
Houston, TX 77002Phone+1 713-757-1000Fax+1 903-374-4711
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1993
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsLRRK2 and GBA Variants Exert Distinct Influences on Parkinson’s Disease-Specific Metabolic NetworksKatharina A Schindlbeck, An Vo, Nha Nguyen, Chris C. Tang, Martin Niethammer, Vijay Dhawan, Vicky L. Brandt, Rachel Saunders-Pullman, Susan B. Bressman, David Eidelberg> ;Cerebral Cortex. 2020 May 14
- 34 citationsGene therapy reduces Parkinson’s disease symptoms by reorganizing functional brain connectivityMartin Niethammer, Chris C. Tang, An Vo, Nha Nguyen, Phoebe G. Spetsieris, Vijay Dhawan, Yilong Ma, Michael Small, Andrew Feigin, Matthew J. During, Michael G. Kaplitt...> ;Science Translational Medicine. 2018 Nov 28
- 1 citationsHeavy-Tailed Noise Suppression and Derivative Wavelet Scalogram for Detecting DNA Copy Number AberrationsNha Nguyen, An Vo, Haibin Sun, Heng Huang> ;IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics. 2018 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- St. Joseph Medical CenterHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: