Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Nicholas CasscellsMedstar Health
Overview of Dr. Casscells
Dr. Nicholas Casscells is an orthopedic surgeon in Washington, DC and is affiliated with MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University and has been in practice 10 years. He is one of 72 doctors at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery. He has 2 publications and 2 citings.
Office3800 Reservoir Rd Nw
Dept Of Orthopaedic Surgery
Washington, DC 20007Fax+1 202-444-0272
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTendon Transfer versus Allograft Reconstruction in Progressive Collapsing Foot Deformity.Michael J. Kelly, Nicholas D. Casscells> ;Foot and Ankle Clinics. 2021 Sep 1
- 1 citationsPostoperative Rehabilitation of Chronic Lateral Ankle Instability: A Systematic Review.Aurora Clements, Eleanor Belilos, Laura E. Keeling, Michael J. Kelly, Nicholas Casscells> ;Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Review. 2021 Jun 1
- MedStar Georgetown University HospitalWashington, District of Columbia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: