Dr. Dowling is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1305 W 18th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Phone(605) 333-6688Fax(605) 333-1578
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State License 2015 - 2022
- ND State License 2014 - 2021
- MN State License 2013 - 2021
- IA State License 2013 - 2022
- PA State License 2009 - 2014
- SD State License Active through 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation: is the ED visit an opportunity to recommend education?Marna Rayl Greenberg, Gavin C. Barr, Jon D. Willardson, Nicholas M. Dowling, Jennifer L. Sears, V. Rupp, Kimberly M. Hamilton, Kevin R. Weaver> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2013 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: