Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Nicholas GreenCatholic Health Services of Long Island
Overview of Dr. Green
Dr. Nicholas Green is an anesthesiologist in East Hills, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center and St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center. He received his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. He is one of 62 doctors at St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center and one of 172 doctors at St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center who specialize in Anesthesiology.
Office2200 Northern Blvd
East Hills, NY 11548
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 2014 - 2018
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- St. Francis Hospital, The Heart CenterRoslyn, New York
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical CenterSmithtown, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: