Overview of Dr. Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez, MD, is a board certified orthopedic hip and knee surgeon with UW Medicine and sees patients at UW Medical Center. He sees adult patients with joint pain and mobility issues caused by arthritis, trauma and fractures. He specializes in reconstruction of the hip and knee, including total joint replacement.
Dr. Hernandez believes in a patient centered approach to medical care. He works with his patients to understand their personal needs and goals. Together, he helps get his patients get back to an active lifestyle.
Office1011 Meridian Ave N
Seattle, WA 98133
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedics, 2020 - 2020
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- MN State Medical License 2015 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- Erratum to 'Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasy Prosthetic Joint Infections' [Arthroplasty Today 6 (2020) 163-168].Nicholas M Hernandez, Michael W Buchanan, Mark M Cullen, Bryan S Crook, Michael P Bolognesi, Jessica Seidelman, William A Jiranek> ;Arthroplasty today. 2022 Jun 1
- Is primary total hip arthroplasty in patients with Down's syndrome associated with increased complications at 2 years follow-up?Nicholas M. Hernandez, Daniel J. Cunningham, Patrick D Millikan, Colin T. Penrose, Thorsten M. Seyler> ;Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery. 2021 Sep 20
- Antipsychotic Use Is Associated With Longer In-hospital Lengths of Stay and Higher Rates of Venous Thromboembolism and Costs of Care After Primary Total Knee Arthropla...Nicholas M Hernandez, Rushabh M Vakharia, Michael A Mont, Martin W Roche, Thorsten M Seyler> ;The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2021 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: