Dr. Jenkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8414 Naab Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46260Phone(317) 338-7510Fax(317) 338-7515
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2005 - 2009
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Successful treatment of drug refractory ventricular tachycardia by omega-3 fatty acid supplementation.Nicholas P. Jenkins, Neil C. Davidson, David H. Bennett> ;Europace. 2006 May 1
- Images in cardiology. Needle embolism in an intravenous drug user.Low GS, Jenkins NP, Prendergast BD> ;Heart. 2006-03-01
- 4 citationsVentricular fibrillation induced by carotid sinus massage without preceding bradycardia.Sasalu Marulasiddappa Deepak, Nicholas P. Jenkins, Neil C. Davidson, David H. Bennett, Shukri S. Mushahwar> ;Europace. 2005 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Tissues, Part 3 – Connective Tissues: Crash Course A&P #4March 6th, 2020
- Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: