Dr. Kuhl is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Michigan St Ne
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone(616) 391-1680
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsA Clinical Nurse Specialist-Led Emergency Department Naloxone Distribution Program.Stephanie C Mullennix, Jackeline Iseler, Gregory M Kwiatkowski, Lisa McCann-Spry, Jeffrey Skinner, Nicholas Kuhl, Eric Keith VanDePol, Cara Anne Poland> ;Clinical Nurse Specialist. 2020 May 1
- Towards evidence based emergency medicine: best BETs from the Manchester Royal Infirmary. BET 3. Binaxnow malaria rapid diagnostic test in returning travellers.Nicholas Kuhl> ;Emergency Medicine Journal. 2010 Dec 1
- “T.I.M.E.” Will Help You Recognize Symptoms of SepsisSeptember 28th, 2018
- Emergency Room Visits Climb, Create Longer Wait Times at Spectrum HealthSeptember 28th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: