Dr. Roy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office107 Berlin Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034Phone+1 856-429-1800
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nicholas Roy is a pulmonologist in Cherry Hill, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital, Virtua Voorhees, Virtua Marlton, Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County, and Acuity Specialty Hospital of Southern New Jersey. He received his medical degree from University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. He specializes in critical care medicine and is experienced in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, critical care medicine, and general pulmonology.
Education & Training
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2013 - 2023
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine (CAQ)
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Diseases
Publications & Presentations
- Stable Population Coding for Working Memory Coexists with Heterogeneous Neural Dynamics in Prefrontal CortexNicholas Roy, DO> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: